Thursday, November 02, 2006


As you can tell my promise to upload pictures and update this more often was an utter lie - no update for all of October!

Turns out this new place is a time warp and October just flew by without me noticing. Truth is we've been pretty busy getting the business ready for Christmas, which has kicked in already and of course getting ready for the new arrival. The baby side of getting ready has involved building and putting together all manner of items which neither of us have a clue how to work. For example, we haven't actually managed to figure out how the buggy/carrycot/car seat baby transport system folds down yet but are chuffed with having put the thing together and figured out where the brakes are! Next challenge is the baby seat base for the car which both of us are putting off and pretending it's not really lurking in the corner of the kitchen awaiting installation.

So, I'm going to write up some more news later today (that is my intention, I promise)! In the meantime, here is a rather fuzzy picture of me and the ever-growing bump as previously promised and requested by those too far away (like Australia) to see it in person! Unfortunately Harry the dog was very determined to be in the pic with me and has made my legs look even shorter than they really are - I haven't shrunk in the process! The reason picture is fuzzy is that Paul was testing out his new phone which he is only very slightly happy and impressed with!

No comments: