Sunday, December 03, 2006

39 Weeks and Counting!

Humph - this blogger system seems to have lost an entire entry for some reason. Oh well .... I'm still here, still preggers and moving around the place like a battleship. Oh I am so fed up with being uncomfortable! So much for me convincing myself the baby would be a week early - no such luck.

It was so windy here last night - I was up at 4am watching our wheelie bin being blown around the close - yes this is what my life has come to! When I finally got up again later this morning it was in the middle of the road lying on its back, looking very much like it had been on a wild night out and passed out in the road - just as well our street is very quiet and no one had driven into it!

Not much else to report really, I just bumble about and get done what I can, business is of course busy now and we are staying ontop of things at the moment - but if it all has to go to hell sometime next week - so be it, we'll get it all out and sorted in the end.

I guess it's time to get the Christmas decs out, put the tree up at least - not sure I can be bothered with the rest - all seems a bit insignificant at the moment and still a long time away, even though it isn't.

Well, more news as it happens, well after it has happened really, but hopefully very soon anyway!

Wish me luck!

No comments: